Several companies have recently made announcements of increased capacities for graphene production and major OEMs have incorporated graphene into consumer products. Graphene producers have reported large orders and increased demand. Companies have seen the benefits of using graphene for thermal management and high conductivity. Smartphone manufacturers in Asia are utilizing graphene in commercially available products. The Huawei Mate 20 X smartphone utilizes a graphene film for better heat management. Samsung is also planning to unveil a smartphone featuring a graphene battery. In this month’s issue we feature other recent graphene energy products that are coming to market, as well as new developments in coatings, tires, sensors and filtration.
In this issue: All the latest graphene market news
- Latest graphene investments, commercial agreements & financing. February-March 2019.
- New graphene product news. February-March 2019.
- Graphene for next-generation natural gas tanks.
- Graphene for portable and reusable water filtration systems.
- Graphene product developments in the United Kingdom.
- Graphene in the bicycle and car tires market.
- Government, regulation & policy news -February-March 2019.
- Recent breakthroughs in graphene coatings systems. Anti-corrosion coatings, anti-fouling coatings, graphene marine coatings and anti-friction coatings.
- Self-healing graphene coatings for construction.
- Supercapacitors based on graphene nanosheets.
- Graphene gel salt water batteries and graphene sensors.
- Graphene silicon lithium ion (“Li-ion”) battery anode products.