Published March 2022 | 1207 pages, 306 figures, 377 tables | Download table of contents
Carbon based-nanomaterials include a range of carbon nanotubes (CNTs), carbon nanofibers, graphene and its derivatives, graphene oxide, nanodiamonds, fullerenes, and graphene quantum dots (GQDs). Due to their unique structural dimensions and excellent mechanical, electrical, thermal, optical and chemical properties, carbon nanomaterials have gained great interest in a wide range of industrial market. Two-dimensional (2D) materials are currently one of the most active areas of nanomaterials research, and offer a huge opportunity for both fundamental studies and practical applications, including superfast, low-power, flexible and wearable electronics, sensors, photonics and electrochemical energy storage devices that will have an immense impact on our society.
Report contents include:
- Analysis of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibers, fullerenes, nanodiamonds, graphene quantum dots and graphene based products products.
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles. Markets covered include batteries, supercapacitors, sensors, composite and plastic additives, filtration membranes, concrete additives, textiles, electronics packaging, displays, quantum electronics, paints, anti-corrosion coatings etc.
- Unique assessment tools for the carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real opportunities in carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials are.
- Company profiles of carbon nanotubes, graphene, 2D materials, fullerenes, carbon nanofibers, graphen quantum dots and nanodiamonds producers and product developers, including products, target markets and contact details
- Assessment of carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials by market including applications, key benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for, technology drawbacks, competing materials, potential consumption of to 2032 and main players.
- In depth-assessment of carbon nanomaterials producer and distributor pricing in 2021.
- Global market for carbon nanomaterials in tons, by sector, historical and forecast to 2032.
- Full list of technology collaborations, strategic partnerships, and M&As in the global carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials market.
- In-depth profiles of 548 carbon nanomaterials and 2D materials producers including products, production capacities, manufacturing methods, collaborations, licensing, customers and target markets. Companies profiled include Akhan Semiconductor, Atrago, Avadain, C12 Quantum Electronics, Carbonova, Ceylon Graphite, Chasm Advanced Materials, COnovate, DexMat, General Graphene Corp, Grapheal, Graphene One, Graphene-X, GRIP Molecular Technologies, Levidian, Li-S Energy Ltd., Micro Powder Inc, Nano-C, Nanograf, NanoXplore, Nantero, OCSiAl, Paragraf, SkyNano, Sixonia Tech, SmartNanotubes Technologies, Universal Matter, Volexion etc.
- Detailed forecasts for key growth areas, opportunities and demand.
The Global Market for Graphene, Carbon Nanotubes, Carbon Nanofibers, Nanodiamonds, Fullerenes (Carbon Nanomaterials) and 2D Materials 2022-2032
PDF download. Enterprise-wide licence.
Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Alipay, Paypal.
To purchase by invoice (bank transfer or cheque) contact firstname.lastname@example.org