Spanish graphene producer Graphenea has announced plans to build a new graphene pilot plant. The new plant will be open within 24 months and increase production capacity times 200. The company received €1.8 million from the European Union (EU) towards construction of this plant, as part of the Horizon 2020 (https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/horizon2020/) program. The additional €700,000 was from Graphenea’s own equity from its last financing round. Jesus de la Fuente, Founder and CEO of Graphenea, after receiving the official communication, said, “it is a very important boost that will accelerate our business plan. It will allow us to grow faster and consolidate our position as the global leader in our industry. “ Read more at: www.graphenea.com
- The Global Market for Ice-Resistant Coatings and Surfaces
- Graphene products news December 2018-January 2019.
- Graphene investment, commercial agreements and rounds of finance. December 2018-January 2019.
- Graphene in sportswear clothing
- ISSUE 15
- Graphene Sensors August-September 2018
- Graphene Electronics August-September 2018
- Graphene Filtration August-September 2018