The Graphene Company Directory 2019 is the most comprehensive publication currently available on producers and product developers in this burgeoning market. This first edition contains profiles of over 190 companies, from large chemicals producers to university spin-outs.
The Graphene Directory is an invaluable resource , providing in-depth detail that is not available in other publications and online resources. Directory listings include detail on products, industrial collaborations and production capacities for producers of graphene oxide, graphene nanoplatelets, CVD graphene, graphene quantum dots etc.
Available online as a PDF download, the directory will be updated monthly, providing a constant overview of the graphene market. It is an invaluable resource for graphene companies, investors, OEMs and government bodies.
- Commercial production capacities in 2019 by company for Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets and CVD Graphene in tons and m2
- Guide to graphene producers, including products, production capacities, target markets and collaborations.
- Guide to graphene product developers.
- Company segmentation by country.
- Company segmentation by types of graphene produced (Graphene oxide, graphene nanoplatelets/nanosheets, CVD graphene, graphene ink and graphene quantum dots).
GRAPHENE DIRECTORY 2019 SPONSORS:
Payment: Credit/debit card, Paypal or bank transfer. Price includes updates for 12 months (updated monthly).